Probate Property Services from Final Duties
Our property services
Final Duties can offer a fully managed probate property service if required. Working with the executor we can take the time and trouble out of the sales process. There are no upfront fees, and we work with only the best estate agents in the country.
Final Duties are a professional property manager with many years of managing sales on behalf executors and retired homeowners. We have a record of delivering efficient results but at the same time showing empathy for our client’s position.
Our Probate Property Service Includes
- Providing you with a dedicated advisor to manage the entire selling process and giving you appropriate and frequent updates on the marketing and selling of the Property
- Using our experience to agree with you the best marketing strategy for the property and setting the asking price
- Instructing and managing the estate agent whilst the property is being marketed
- Keeping you informed either by telephone, e-mail, letter or through our dedicated web portal that gives you access to up to the minute information on all matters relating to the Property
- Referring offers and proposed price changes to you for decision making and ensuring the best price is negotiated for you based upon your instructions
- Dealing with any unforeseen problems or maintenance with the property in accordance with your instructions giving you peace of mind
- Liaison with your conveyancing solicitor to ensure the sale completes as efficiently as possible
- Keeping everything under one roof will save time liaising with different solicitors
We offer a number of services to help with the management and sale of the deceased’s former home whilst it is subject to probate. We will obtain competitive quotes for you from our carefully selected service providers and arrange for the services to take place on your behalf.
We can arrange a quote for a reliable company to clear the home and sell or dispose of all furniture and other effects. All of our suppliers are fully insured, and we can cover the whole of the UK. If you are happy with the quote, you have been provided the solicitor will arrange the service on your behalf.
Document Retrieval Service
We can arrange a quote for a specialist document retrieval company to visit the home to search for and retrieve important documents, valuables and other personal effects before the property is cleared. This can be useful if you do not live near to the property and worry you may have missed important documents that may be required for probate. If you are happy with the quote, you have been provided the solicitor will arrange the service on your behalf.
We can arrange a quote for the heating system to be drained down and the property to be made safe to leave empty. We can also arrange for regular inspection visits of unoccupied properties. If you are selling the property as part of the probate this may be a condition of your insurance. If you would like more information about this call us on the freephone number. If you are happy with the quote, you have been provided the solicitor will arrange the service on your behalf.
We can arrange a quote for a gardener to maintain the garden until the property is sold. Keeping the gardens maintained will help you maximize the value of the property. All of gardeners are fully insured. If you are happy with the quote, you have been provided the solicitor will arrange the service on your behalf.
Sales or Letting
We can arrange for the valuation, sale or rental of the property through our carefully selected national network of associated estate agents, lettings agents and chartered surveyors. Probate valuations are free of charge when you instruct one of our partner estate agents. You will also receive a fixed rate fee for the sale of the property from our estate agent.